Pubblicata Lun, 4 Luglio 2016
Oxford Instruments launches the MoS2 growth process using the high performance Nanofab® nanoscale growth system.
• High quality MoS2 growth extensively characterised & optimised using techniques such as Raman & AFM
• Deposited using CVD from volatile Mo precursors and H2S using the flexible vapour delivery systems
• Controlled delivery of solid/liquid precursors ensures process repeatability
• Uniform coverage of layered 2D MoS2 with controlled thickness
• Compatible with delivery of precursors for WS2, MoSe2 and other transition metal dichalogenides (TMDCs)
The MoS2 process is the latest addition to Oxford Instrument's 2D materials process library