Manual Matching Networks
The GGK-MM1 matching networks is the manual adjustment matching networks offered by Gambetti Kenologia. This is an optimal solution in application where low costs is an issue, or where the plasma’s impedance is relatively stable, for example in combination with small sputtering cathodes.
- The tuning components are the same as in model GGK-AM1, and the tuning range is identical.
- Maximum 0utput voltage is 2500V AC+DC, and output current 10Amp RF.
- N input connector, 7/16 output connector
- DC BIAS sample throught BNC connector
- Movement of variable capacitors through ball bearing reduction units, equipped with a 3 to 1 ratio clutch.