RF 13. 56 MHz Power Supply
GGK-RF15 Generator RF 200Wat@13.56Mhz
Generator for plasma applications in ISM 13.56 Mhz frequency, power from 0 to 200Watts. The GGK-RF15 model is the most compact and reliable generator on the market within its range; it is offered at a very interesting price.
The processes in which the system can be utilised are the following:
- Plasma-based treatments for surface changes, activations and pre-cleaning
- Power supplying of small sputtering cathodes
- Deposition processes, assisted by PECVD plasma
- Reactive ION etching processes. The RF15 generator was designed for deployment in small plasma system treatments and, given its extremely compact dimensions, can be mounted directly on-board chamber.
The high degree of reliability and compactness is assured through the selection of latest generation components carried out at the designing stage. The resulting apparatus is made up by a limited number of parts and it is almost totally without internal cabling
- Compact dimensions: 220 x 180 x 80 mm, weight 2.5 Kg.: this is the smallest and lightest unit available on the market
- New design and new set of components: in the critical circuit functions it uses a top-speed driver for high current and a final stage in the high-efficiency class E.
- Power modulation and control take place through a PWM controller, so as to maintain maximum efficiency along the whole useful power range.
- High flexibility: Gambetti Kenologia is available for customisations such as non-standard scaling on the IO signals, frequencies differing from 13.56 Mhz, etc.
- Power supply: Universal, 95 - 240V through power supply SWS300-48 included in the supply, or 55V DC from external source.
- Frequency: 13.56 Mhz, quartz-stabilised (other frequencies on request).
- High efficiency of the final stage, minimum 85%.
- Complete protection system: high VSWR, PA over-current, FET drain over-voltage in output, over-temperature.
- Maximum reflected power: 40 Watt.
- Possibility of fault-free connection under any load, from open to short-circuit
- Complete with measuring bridge for direct and reflected power on a linear scale, precision 5% end of scale.
- Simple and complete user interface made up by a D-type, 15-pin connector. The analog signals are scaled to 10V and the discrete commands are standard PLC 24V nominal.
- Adjustment: on direct power, precision improved by 5% to end of scale, 50ohm, female BNC output connector.
- Forced cooling through a 50mm fan. The fan operates only when the RF power is demanded. This precaution extends its service life.
- Ambient temperature in operation: from 0 to 40 degrees.